Development of Leadership and Team Skills - Leading Efectively in a Team EnvironmentB
Achieving effective workplace performance is only possible if middle managers and supervisors are able to deal effectively and promptly with leadership and team issues. The Development of Leadership and Team Skills Programme adds value to the core business processes of an organisation by equipping managers with the necessary skills to be effective in an environment where teamwork is important. Participants are exposed to knowledge of and insight into individual behaviour in a team context and the functioning of task-oriented workgroups and intergroup activities.
The programme is aimed at middle managers and supervisors who value teamwork as a means of achieving top-class workplace performance.
The Programme as a Learning Investment
After completion of the programme, you will be equipped to:
- Understand the behaviour of the individual in group situations
- Assess your own behaviour and feedback from team members
- Understand the functioning of successful management teams
- Explore the processes and functioning of highly successful teams
- Experience competitive intergroup situations, where win-lose situations are changed into win-win situations
- Assess your own conflict management style and learn how to manage conflict in organisations
- Manage change efficiently in organisations
During and after the programme you will be required to complete an individual assignment and group tasks.
R 24 970.00 (inclusive of VAT)
When and Where
22 - 25 October 2019
8 - 11 October 2019